Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nintendo Christmas!

Inspired by several cool, Perler bead-bedecked trees out there, I decorated our tree this year with NES ornaments.



There are some from Super Mario I, II, & III, plus Duck Hunt. I had to work with what I had on hand, but I plan on adding more, once my Perler bead order gets here. It goes pretty well with my Mario table too, ha ha. :)


I finished this garland this morning, using my handy dandy paper punch, some glue, & white thread.


It's so festive in here! Even my grapefruit tree is ready for the holidays! We're having a really simple, homemade Christmas this year, so I've got to get crafting!


Lastly...I've really been into making Mind Maps, ever since my meditation teacher taught us about them. They're a great way to illustrate information, as well as memorize important facts. And they're fun to make! This one was for my Meditation for Global Healing class---it's for "Ethics for a New Millenium" by His Holiness The Dalai Lama.

No comments:

Post a Comment