Saturday, March 5, 2011

Owls, Owls Everywhere...

I wanted to share some of my owls that I've collected over the years. Most of them are from thrift stores, but some are gifts from friends & family. I'm not crazy about buying EVERY SINGLE owl thing I find, because our apartment is small & I don't like clutter. But I'm tempted sometimes!

This is my newest find. It was only $1.99 at Goodwill & it's a vase! Can't wait for Spring, so I can fill it with flowers!


This enamel number is a gift from Mom. It's really beautiful when the sun shines on it. Sparkly!


I get made fun of for this quirky wood-cut, but whatevs. It has the cutest, fluffiest little baby owl blob on it!


Here's another one from Mom. It's so cute & I love it's little, flowery eyes. :)


Japan makes the cutest owl stuff. These are two mugs from Goodwill.


This one is very delicate, so I have to be careful not to break it.


The left one is an essential oil diffuser, that I always fill with pine tree oil. The second is a cool metal planter that we put a cactus in.


Up close planter...


This is a beautiful owl ornament from my baker friend, Laura. It's hanging on my grapefruit tree!


This trio is composed of two owls from Laura (left & right), & a blue one that's buds with my garden gnomes outside.


This one on the left is a planter that I found at Goodwill. I love the cute little faces on the owls. They're so round! The one on the right is a fierce owl that I put in my mystery plant.


The last owl is a watchful bird that spies on me when I'm in my room. Whooo...


No comments:

Post a Comment