Sunday, June 27, 2010

What's on the Needles

It seems that I tend to do things in waves...periods of furious knitting, canning craziness, cooking/baking for days on end. I thought I should post one of my many WIPs (works in progress), in order to catch the knitting bug & finish the second sock! I'm making these for my friend Shelly, who's like a second mom to me. She's known me since I was a toddler & her daughters are great, lifelong friends to my sister & I.

The pattern is called Monkey, so if you're on Ravelry, you can check out the myriad variations in yarn & pattern tweaking that people have come up with. Pretty cool.


Here's the first one, folded up at Mom's house, next to the itty bitty start of the second one. I've only completed one pair of socks in my life, so I need to get-a-goin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment