Saturday, May 21, 2011

Farmer's Market Loot

I'm embarrassed to say that my trip to the Farmer's Market this morning was my first visit of the season. Damn. I usually end up talking myself out of going, since I spend what feels like my entire existence at the PSU campus. This morning, however, I forced myself to go & battle the yuppies, ha ha, & I'm glad I did (sorry, but the PSU market crowd is pretty bourgie!). We'd been out of honey for so long, & I always seek out the lovely people from Raynblest Farm. I got a nice, tall beeswax candle too; they last forever & smell amazing!


I rewarded myself with a nice bouquet of flowers, even though our apartment is crammed with houseplants. The more the merrier!


Things are quiet around here, without Ethan, so I've been
intermittently studying, gardening, & making cards. There are more cards on my Flickr page, but this one turned out pretty cute.


For now, I think I'm going to walk to the store, then make some energy bars & a batch of granola for the week.

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment